Re: how do I report bad sameAs links? (dbpedia <-> Cyc)

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 10:59 PM, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org> wrote:

> http://sw.opencyc.org/2008/06/10/concept/Mx4rv8L0_JwpEbGdrcN5Y29ycA
>  says it is owl:sameAs dbpedia:Spaced
>
> And DBpedia reports the same. They're both wrong! The DBpedia page is about
> a television situation comedy show; the Cyc page is about a freeware
> computer game.

This has been fixed for OpenCyc. Note that the URI above is from 2008. The
current version can always be accessed by removing the date from such a URI,
e.g.

http://sw.opencyc.org/concept/Mx4rv8L0_JwpEbGdrcN5Y29ycA

...which does not have the owl:sameAs link to the DBpedia URI.

With respect to reporting OpenCyc OWL bugs, we do try to actively monitor
this mailing list, so posting a note here is fine.

Cheers,

David Baxter