Re: how do I report bad sameAs links? (dbpedia <-> Cyc)

On 30/6/09 13:33, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> Dan Brickley wrote:

(I was reminded about the SW bug tracker after posting this; good idea)

>> http://sw.opencyc.org/2008/06/10/concept/Mx4rv8L0_JwpEbGdrcN5Y29ycA
>> says it is owl:sameAs dbpedia:Spaced
>>
>> And DBpedia reports the same. They're both wrong! The DBpedia page is
>> about a television situation comedy show; the Cyc page is about a
>> freeware computer game.

> This is problem in the OpenCyc data space (and the datasets generated
> from it). DBpedia doesn't reciprocate that claim :-)

Yes it does! That's how I found the Cyc entry in the first place. Use
case blogged here - http://danbri.org/words/2009/06/30/418

http://dbpedia.org/page/Spaced
says
owl:sameAs
     * fbase:Spaced
     * opencyc:en/Spaced_TheGame

> btw - we are on the verge of releasing DBpedia 3.3 (sometime today).

Congratulations! :)

Dan