Re: .htaccess a major bottleneck to Semantic Web adoption / Was: Re: RDFa vs RDF/XML and content negotiation

From: Yihong Ding <ding@cs.byu.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:43:59 -0400
To: Toby Inkster <mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>
Cc: martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, semantic-web@w3.org, public-lod@w3.org, semantic-web at W3C <semantic-web@w3c.org>
Thank you, Toby.  The EASE is an interesting proposal. As I have said, we at
Fuji are now actively looking for a convenient and efficiently way of
displaying semantic data. I need to study more of this EASE project. If
possible, I would like to have more discussion with you of the topic in the
future.

best,

yihong

--