Linked Data - The Story So Far: New Overview Paper

From: Tom Heath <tom.heath@talis.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:56:06 +0100
To: public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi all,

Apologies if you already saw my tweets about this [1][2], but members
of this list may be interested in the preprint of a new Linked Data
overview paper written by ChrisB, myself and TimBL. It's online at
[3].

Some points to note:

- This is a preprint of an article that will appear in the forthcoming
Linked Data Special Issue of IJSWIS (International Journal on Semantic
Web and Information Systems) [4].
- We'll update the note on the preprint itself when we have firm
details re publication date/vol/issue, but the content won't change at
this stage.
- It's online as a PDF at the moment; we'll get an HTML version online
in due course.

Cheers,

Tom.

[1] http://twitter.com/tommyh/status/2310232873