Dates in timeline; internal/external view of RDF

From: Richard Light <richard@light.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:03:01 +0100
To: public-lod@w3.org

Hi,

Limping along way behind ("Gimmee some data"), I have been making my own
attempt to convert the Cousin literary biographies into RDF.  The result
is at:

http://light.demon.co.uk/cousin.rdf

It attempts a much more detailed analysis, plus use of the CIDOC CRM as
a framework for the RDF statements.

Two questions:

1. how do I express dates so they are picked up and used in the OpenLink
browser's timeline?

2. why do I get far fewer triples in the Openlink browser when I view
this file via its URL above, compared with viewing it as a local file?
(Probably because my RDF is lousy ...)

Thanks,

Richard
--