Re: gimmee some data!

On 15/06/2009 10:14, "Toby Inkster" <tai@g5n.co.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 2009-06-15 at 01:03 +0100, Hugh Glaser wrote:
>> On 15/06/2009 00:18, "Toby A Inkster" <tai@g5n.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> I still need to add some 303 redirects in there.
>>
>> Better hurry up, people might find it...
>> http://sameas.org/html?uri=http://ontologi.es/place/GB-WAR

> It was late, so I was cutting corners, but it's tidied up now, plus an
I know the feeling :-)
Mine isn't tidied up.
> index with voiD description has been added at http://ontologi.es/place/

> Aside: <http://unlocode.rkbexplorer.com/id/GBAFT> should have label
> "Alfriston" (with an "l") - perhaps an error in the source data?
I assumed so, and you had me worried, but Alfriston doesn't seem to be
there.
Source
http://www.unece.org/cefact/locode/gb.htm

Says:
GB  AFT     Afriston     Afriston     ESX     --3-----     RL     0307
5048N 00009E
And ESX is Essex, not East Sussex, which reinforces the confusion!

Hope Ian doesn't have another birthday too soon.