Re: gimmee some data!

From: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 18:43:20 +0100
To: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>, "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
What a fun idea I thought - more fool me?
We should be able to do that pretty easily, shouldn't we?
So I went and looked in the reference section of Project Gutenberg, and
chose a book
(A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John W. Cousin).
However, several hours later, I am not pleased with the result, but really
need to get back to my marking (yes, it was a bit of a displacement activity
:-) ), and it may be enough for someone else to polish.
Anyway, "Happy Birthday!", a brand new present:

http://biolit.rkbexplorer.com/

Hugh