New Generic Linked Data Meetup in Place

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:40:27 -0400
CC: public-lod@w3.org, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
All,

I've used meetup.com to create a generic (location independent) meetup
space for Linked Data enthusiasts [1]. The inaugural event of this
meetup is the San Jose gathering :-) Thus, I would encourage everyone to
use this facility to RSVP for next weeks gathering.

We can keep notes, minutes from gatherings at the ESW Wiki [2] space etc..

As stated at MIT gathering last night, a meetup organization solutions,
especially re. the Semantic Web and Linked Data must deliver the following:

1. Virulence
2. Low maintenance

Links:

1. http://www.meetup.com/San-Jose-Semantic-Web-Meetup/