Bring them on, pings

From: Giovanni Tummarello <giovanni.tummarello@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 01:18:04 +0100
To: Semantic Web at W3C <semantic-web@w3.org>, Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>
We've deployed the a new ping processing infrastructure in Sindice to
cope with the high flows of submissions per day (up to hundred
thousands in a day received so far, a site with RDFa in each page).
Submission are extracted (rdf/rdfa/microformats etc) and reasoned upon
recursively importing the used ontologies.

http://blog.sindice.com/2009/06/09/bring-on-them-pings/

We apologize with those who previously had problems in submitting
their RDF, it should now work with no problems.

Giovanni, on behalf of the Sindice Team.

p.s. for large datasets, eg. LOD datasets, please submit a semantic
sitemap instead, its much more efficient.
http://sindice.com/main/submit