Re: Bestbuy.com goes Semantic Web the GoodRelations Way

Guys,

Let me add: Having real world use cases validate the cause in many
levels. In practice, this will generate a second sell, and a third,
etc. Domino effect.

Or rather, the CYA effect: Until someone else has taken the risk, why
put your A on the line?

So, I would call this a nice escape goat as well. And that's a LOT.
First kiss is most elusive. From then on it's downhill ;)

Congratulations to whoever made it happen!

Regards

PS. In some cases, its a good idea to stop at the first kiss... but I
think that the prospect of permeating the e-commerce dinosaur is sexy
as hell ;)

--
Aldo Bucchi
U N I V R Z

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
This message is only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, please do not distribute or copy this
communication, by e-mail or otherwise. Instead, please notify us immediately by
return e-mail.
INFORMACIÓN PRIVILEGIADA Y CONFIDENCIAL
Este mensaje está destinado sólo a la persona u organización al cual está
dirigido y podría contener información privilegiada y confidencial. Si usted no
es el destinatario, por favor no distribuya ni copie esta comunicación, por
email o por otra vía. Por el contrario, por favor notifíquenos inmediatamente
vía e-mail.