Re: HTTP 200 instead of 303

From: Damian Steer <pldms@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 11:43:21 +0100
To: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
CC: martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org, "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>, Andreas Radinger <andreas.radinger@unibw.de>
Richard Cyganiak wrote:
> Martin,
>
> There's not enough context in your mail to really understand the
> situation.

Yeah, there's some latency in the system. Luckily I have it in my
mailbox archive:

== Context ==

Steve Harris wrote:
>> Very cool resource.

>> Yeah, looks like it returns the entire document that the particular
>> EAN appears in.
>>
>> Not very linked data friendly (you'll end up with a large
>> proportion of repeated triples in identical graphs, with different
>> graph URIS), but certainly better than nothing.

== End Contect ==

So GET X,Y,Z all return content C (which mentions X, Y and Z, or
something like that).

Steve points out the redundancy problem. One option is a redirect, of
course, but I suggested a lighter option, viz. Content-Location.

Damian