Re: Extracting RDF triples

From: Knud Hinnerk Möller <knud.moeller@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 09:16:43 +0100
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
To: luciano@dca.fee.unicamp.br
Hi Luciano,

a lot of RDF libraries will do this for you. I usually use the rapper
tool [1], which comes with the Redland RDF API. Another option I find
nice is cwm (which can do a lot of other things as well) [2].

Cheers,
Knud

[1] http://librdf.org/raptor/rapper.html
[2] http://infomesh.net/2001/cwm/

On 04.06.2009, at 21:54, Luciano Bernardes de Paula wrote:

> Hi, everyone.
>
> What is the best way to automatically extract RDF triples from RDF
> files?
>
> I'm looking for something like [1] does, but I want the output in a
> way that I can save it in a file, automatically.
>
> Is there any tool for this problem?
>
> Best regards.
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/
>

> ---------------------------------
> Luciano B. de Paula
> DCA - FEEC - Unicamp
> www.dca.fee.unicamp.br/~luciano
>

>      Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! +Buscados
> http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com

Knud Möller, MA
+353 - 91 - 495086
Smile Group: http://smile.deri.ie
Digital Enterprise Research Institute
   National University of Ireland, Galway
Institiúid Taighde na Fiontraíochta Digití
   Ollscoil na hÉireann, Gaillimh