Re: Owning URIs (Was: Yet Another LOD cloud browser)

Kingsley, thank you for your tips. I think that Daniel has already answered
your questions. :)

As he said well, at the moment,  I am trying to figure out how to create FTS
for Virtuoso's RDF repositories.

Of course, we want to understand better what is possible to do with
Virtuoso, and I will be working on it next weeks. :)

Regards,
Samur