Re: Owning URIs (Was: Yet Another LOD cloud browser)

From: Sherman Monroe <sdmonroe@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 09:43:16 -0500
To: Daniel Schwabe <dschwabe@inf.puc-rio.br>
Cc: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, Samur Araujo <samuraraujo@gmail.com>, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, semantic-web@w3.org
Daniel,

I see some interesting concepts worth exploring here, e.g. using windows
(with paging inside the window). But as I refine my query, there isn't any
apparent context that orients me in the data. E.g. how does one box/set
relate to the others.

I notice you're using Sesame, do you think it can scale? I tried selecting
several repositories at once, but the system seems to hang awhile (couple of
minutes)  before returning results.

-sherman

--

Thanks,
-sherman

I pray that you may prosper in all things and be healthy, even as your soul
prospers
(3 John 1:2)