Publishing RDF/XML Data on MS IIS Platforms

From: Martin Hepp (UniBW) <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 10:38:10 +0200
To: "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>, public-lod@w3.org
Dear all:

Here is a brief summary of related resources - thanks to everybody who
replied:

•  Ionics Isapi Rewrite Filter for IIS 5.0 and IIS 6.0
–  http://iirf.codeplex.com/

•  Microsoft URL Rewrite Module for IIS 7.0
–  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/324064
(Thanks to Christophe Debruyne and Robert Meersman for the hint!)

•  ModRewrite
–  http://www.micronovae.com/ModRewrite/ModRewrite.html
(Thanks to Sergio Fernández for the link!)

Best
Martin