Re: "Two-way Search" demo anyone?

Right, I was surprised to see Dave Winer suggesting just a pointer to the
searcher's blog URI. It certainly would seem more efficient to have the
query include a pointer to a *rich*, structured, user-editable user-profile.
This structure would help the search engine know where to find the
information it needs to personalize the search result and make it more
relevant to the search context. This (context specification) is where the
"user-editable" bit comes in. And I think it goes beyond foaf:interests:
what's needed is more something like a "current" interest-profile.

Regards,
François