Re: Sig.ma - live views on the web of data

Thanks Neubert,

sorry for the delay, was seriously taken for a few days.

Fine suggestions.

We'll add a host:* to what you can put in the box so that this can be
done very simply also some more url options to inject sources
explicitly, why not.

As a hacky workaround,  in the meanwhile a workaround can be to add a
specific term in the query e.g. if you ask
http://sig.ma/search?q=tim+berners+lee+dbpedia

you do tend to get more dbpedia sources than otherwise ;-) so if you
have a specific term in your datafiles (e.g. thename of your files) a
certain part of the queries would locate those first (or only).

Cheers
Giovanni