Re: owl:sameAs

Eric,

although not directly relevant to your question (ie, sorry to chime in
on another subject) but you might want to consider using the bibo
ontology for the books:

http://bibliontology.com/

this ontology is certainly getting attraction (tools like Zotero is
planning to use it, for example). There are other ontologies for
publications around, I guess bibo is probably the newest.

Just an idea...

Cheers

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/