Re: owl:sameAs

As another opportunity to reduce the number of sameAs links, one
thought would be the dbpedia people to take that stance that book
resources are works or expressions the FRBR sense. Then your link
would be from manifestation to expression.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Functional_Requirements_for_Bibliographic_Records

-Alan