Re: owl:sameAs

Eric

Simply use owl:sameAs like you would any other property.  The object
of the triple is the URI you want to say refers to the same thing.  So

   <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://infomotions.com/etexts/id/more-utopia-221

      <owl:sameAs resource="http://dbpedia.org/resource/Utopia_(book)">
   </rdf:Description>

Hope that helps