Re: Consuming Linked Data Tutorial at ISWC2009

Fantastic stuff!

Talking of consuming linked data, at the Music Hack day this weekend a bunch
of us from the BBC built "The Music Bore", a boring yet somewhat informative
radio station that uses Linked Data to inform the listener of the music it's
playing.

Find out more and watch some videos at:
http://musichackday.org/hacks.php?page=MusicBore

It would be great to work this into the tutorial somehow!

Patrick

http://www.bbc.co.uk/