Re: .htaccess a major bottleneck to Semantic Web adoption / Was: Re: RDFa vs RDF/XML and content negotiation

Hi Bill,

Is your code to do the content negotation in RoR available somewhere?

I'm trying to come up with example code to put up (sometime soon) on the
linkeddata.org site.

Juan Sequeda, Ph.D Student
Dept. of Computer Sciences
The University of Texas at Austin