Re: Nutrition / Linked data

Really interesting, Daniel. This hits kind of a sweet spot for me in that it
intersects LOD & food. I've been toying with some ideas related more to
recipes and cooking, but also with the thought of using the USDA data.

For the SPARQL endpoint, since your code is PHP I would think the ARC
modules would be a natural fit. There's a good example of how easy it here:
http://inkdroid.org/journal/2008/07/07/lcshinfo-sparql-endpoint/.

--jay