Re: atlas, landscape map and subject classification scheme for semantic web technologies

From: Marco Neumann <marco.neumann@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 00:26:51 -0500
To: metadataportals@yahoo.com
Cc: public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>, semantic-web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi Milton

I don't know about a "(standard checklist) subject classification scheme for
semantic web and semantic web technologies" but I think these are some
useful links for you :

Mills Davis Project X has some great illustrations in the Semantic Wave 2008
Report from a number of sources, even in the free preview.
http://www.project10x.com/

The Web Science cluster visualization might be of use to you as well.
http://webscience.org/cluster.php

and the visual Ontology Spectrum from Deborah L. McGuinness
http://www-ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/papers/ontologies-come-of-age-mit-press-(with-citation).htm

Best,
Marco