Contd: New LOD Cloud - Please send us links to missing data sources

Chris Bizer wrote:
> Hi Kingsley,
>

>> You have MySpace and Flickr Wrappers but still don't include all the
>> Virtuoso Sponger Cartridges (which are wrappers) to the Cloud [1] ?
>>

> The last time I checked the cartridges, I had the impression that they were
> not very much interlinked with the rest of the LOD cloud and about half of
> them were down.

When was that? Please be specific.
> The links to DBpedia were rather strange. For instance the first link I
> found owl:sameAs'ed Yahoo finance balance sheet with Dbpedia bed sheet,
> which is even for me as a big supporter of owl:sameAs links a bit too much
> Semantic gap.

Even if this anomaly existed, how many minutes would it take to fix that
via a constructive feedback loop, really?
> Did you improve the quality of the external links in the meantime and do the
> cartridges regularly deliver data?

You are being quite subjective here. The measure of quality is what
though? Is the Flickr wrapper the quality measure? I am not being
bombastic here, I need you to be a little more specific when making
public comments.
> Another problem is that many of the sources are not really Open Data as
> various license restrictions apply.

Examples, assuming we are all in this together.

Kingsley
> Cheers
>
> Chris

President & CEO