Re: New LOD Cloud - Please send us links to missing data sources

Anja Jentzsch wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we are currently updating the LOD cloud. Find the draft here:
> http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/bizer/pub/lod-datasets_2009-02-27.png
>
> We have already added:
>
> 1. the RKBExplorer cloud
> 2. the Bio2RDF cloud
> 3. the LODD cloud
> 4. GeoSpecies
> 5. LIBRIS
>
> Statistics on triple and link count (as well as target sources) are
> missing for the following sources:
> - Faviki
> - RDFohloh
> - OpenCalais
> - LIBRIS
>
> Did we forget any new data sources or links between data sources?
>
> Keep in mind: A data source qualifies for the cloud, if the data is
> available via dereferencable URIs and if the data source is
> interlinked with at least one other source (meaning it references URIs
> within the namespace of the other source).
>
> Anja

Anja,

You have MySpace and Flickr Wrappers but still don't include all the
Virtuoso Sponger Cartridges (which are wrappers) to the Cloud [1] ?

Also, the LODD data sets page should be linked to:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/DataSetRDFDumps, so we can track down the dumps
with ease re. the Virtuoso LOD hosting instance.

links:

1. http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/images/sponger-cloud.html

President & CEO