Re: Semantic Web pneumonia and the Linked Data flu

On 2/9/09 8:48 AM, Andreas Langegger wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> do you mean the uriburner in general? (because your link just gives me
> "No further information is available")

He means something like this:
<http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http://www.crunchbase.com/company/google>
the exposes (via seeAlso):
<http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http://www.crunchbase.com/company/google%23Dataset>

Re. Twitter, try:
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http://twitter.com/<Your-Account>
(my account is naturally the subject of much internal experimentation :-) ).

Note:
uriburner.com is an instance of Virtuoso that exposes Sponger Middleware
[1] as a Web Service.  It has RDFizer cartridges (or drivers /
providers) for a plethora of resource types.

Links:

1. http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtSponger

Kingsley

President&  CEO