Re: Can we lower the LD entry cost please (part 1)?

This is one of the issues I am trying to address with http://t4gm.info.
There the notion of autocomplete filtering for SKOS concepts combined with
content negotiation allows one to have one's cake and eat it too, at least
as far user-friendly URL lookup is concerned; because of the use of
XHTML+RDFa, the retrieved page is both human- and machine-readable. - BPA

Bradley P. Allen
http://bradleypallen.org
+1 310 951 4300