Re: Creating JSON from RDF

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 13:22:14 +0000
Cc: public-lod@w3.org, John Sheridan <John.Sheridan@nationalarchives.gsi.gov.uk>
To: Frederick Giasson <fred@fgiasson.com>
Frederick,

Thanks, that looks interesting, and the idea of supporting similar
mappings to XML and to CSV is very attractive.

But I couldn't actually work out how I would use it in the kind of
situation we find ourselves in. We have, for example, RDF like this:

   http://education.data.gov.uk/doc/school/520965.rdf

which we want to make readily usable by people creating mash-ups. What
are the (minimal) definitions that we have to create to use irON to
create customised JSON/CSV/XML from this RDF?

Thanks,

Jeni

--
Jeni Tennison