Re: DBTropes.org, a TVTropes.org linked data wrapper

Really cool.
And you provide a dump so I can harvest the sameas links - thanks!

By the way, it doesn’t make any difference to me for the URIs for sameas.org
(see http://sameas.org/html?uri=http://dbtropes.org/resource/Main/PlanescapeTorment )
but I think you may be about to be told that the URI for the film is the same as the URI for the RDF and the html.

I think you can find a document not too far away that might explain further :-)
Please feel encouraged!

Best
Hugh