Publications on SOA and linked data?

From: Axel Rauschmayer <axel@rauschma.de>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 14:31:29 +0200
To: public-lod@w3.org
Web services and linked data seem highly related: Many of the linked
data introductions feel ReSTful, as does Tabulator's use of
SPARQL/update. But, while there are many blog posts out there that
briefly touch on this topic, I have yet to find a publication that
paints a complete and coherent picture. Is anyone aware of such
publications (or currently writing one ;-) ?

There are semantic web services, but I would expect linked data web
services to be different.

Greetings,

Axel

--