Re: data.gov now live with RDFa

From: rick <rick@rickmurphy.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 21:30:15 -0400
To: public-lod@w3.org
Toby & All:

Thanks for your suggestions.

Tonight I tested the live site for the first time.

Seems it does not validate properly against the W3C validator, or parse
using the original test harness. The DTD is not xhtml+rdfa as in the sample.

Feel free to keep the suggestions coming over the next day or so while I
get back to the ops folks.

--
Rick

cell: 703-201-9129