Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] Fwd: Your message to Dbpedia-discussion awaits moderator approval

Actually I wonder if it makes sense to annotate the relation with the
actual conditional probability as suggested by Tim. We found the
probabilities quite useful in different applications. If we go this
route we could also send you the set of types with very low
probabilities -- which is very useful if you want to know for instance
that an instance is almost never both a Car and a Person.

Kavitha

Sent from my iPhone