Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] Fwd: Your message to Dbpedia-discussion awaits moderator approval

Kavitha Srinivas wrote:
> I will fix the URIs.. I believe the equivalenceClass assertions were
> added in by someone at OpenLink (I just sent the raw file with the
> conditional probabilities for each pair of types that were above the
> .80 threshold).  So can whoever uploaded the file fix the property to
> what Tim suggested?
Hmm,  I didn't touch the file, neither did anyone else at OpenLink. I
just downloaded what was uploaded at:
http://wiki.dbpedia.org/Downloads33, any based on my own personal best
practices, put the data in a separate Named Graph :-)

Chris/Anja: I believe this data set was touched on your end, right?
Please make the fixes in line with the findings from the conversation on
this thread. Once corrected, I or someone else will reload.

Kingsley

President & CEO