Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] Fwd: Your message to Dbpedia-discussion awaits moderator approval

I will fix the URIs.. I believe the equivalenceClass assertions were
added in by someone at OpenLink (I just sent the raw file with the
conditional probabilities for each pair of types that were above the .
80 threshold).  So can whoever uploaded the file fix the property to
what Tim suggested?
Thanks!
Kavitha