Re: Core Ontology on Events -- Re: looking for an event ontology/vocabulary

Dear Yves,

The paper on NKRL you mention is a quite old one. With respect now to
OntoMedia, this work is regularly mentioned at page 14 of my book, in
particular [Tuffield et al., 2006] and the site
eprints.ecs.soton.ac.uk/12695. May be, that is not very much...

Best regards,

G.P. Zarri