Re: Core Ontology on Events -- Re: looking for an event ontology/vocabulary

Misha, Yves,

In reality, an RDF 'translation' of an (old) NKRL version has been
carried out in the framework of an (old) European project - see, e.g., a
relatively detailed description in Zarri, G.P. (2000) “A Conceptual
Model for Capturing and Reusing Knowledge in Business-Oriented Domains”,
in Industrial Knowledge Management: A Micro-level Approach, Roy, R., ed.
London: Springer. In practice, this RDF version of NKRL has never been
concretely used, given that NKRL focuses on high-level inference
procedures, and RDF is not of much help in this context.

Regards,

G.P. Zarri