[Event] Linked Data Meetup London, 9th September

From: Georgi Kobilarov <georgi.kobilarov@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 13:39:07 +0200
To: <public-lod@w3.org>, <dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net>, <semantic-web@w3.org>
Cc: "'Silver Oliver'" <Silver.Oliver@bbc.co.uk>
Hi all,

We felt that it's time again to bring the Linked Data community together to
an event with talks, demos, discussions and *free beer*.

So we will host a Linked Data Meetup in London on 9t September. For details
on the venue, please see [1]

During the day there will be a broad range of talks. We currently have talks
from the BBC, DBpedia, Garlik, HP Labs, and Talis on the programme, and we
are looking for more people interested in giving a talk or demonstration. If
you're interested, please send us an email.

Also, if you plan to attend the meetup, please let us know, so that we can
better estimate the turnout, and make sure there's enough free beer.

Very looking forward to seeing you all in London,

Georgi & Silver

[1] http://linkeddata.org/events/london-meetup-september-2009

--
Georgi Kobilarov