Anyone RDFized IP address geolocation data?

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 11:31:14 +0200
To: public-lod@w3.org
I'm after an RDF dump so I can get client country from IP address.

There's a source for the raw data at :

http://www.ipinfodb.com/ip_database.php

but if someone's already converted such stuff it'll save me time.

Also, what would be my best bet for mapping country codes ("US" etc)
to the country's entry in dbpedia (or nearby)? What I'm aiming for is
something like:

[    a IPMapping;
     ipAddressRange "123.321.0.0";
     country <#country>   ]

<#country> a Country;
    countryCode "XX" .

Suggestions on whether I should retain/modify the original indexing
and appropriate vocabs appreciated too :)

Cheers,
Danny.

--
http://danny.ayers.name