Re: numeric data on the web, numeric web search

Semantics-ProjectParadigm wrote:
> Excellent and timely starting point. Will definitely look into sending
> in ideas about making available data that will help stimulate "green
> revolution" and generate green jobs.

Even if the Govts. of the world simply publish XML based structured
data, that alone would deliver full employment and lots of follow-on
opportunities for the RDFization technology developers  :-)

So as long as the data is structured, there will be huge opportunities
for those that grok Linked Data and the process of RDFization, esp.
those that  generate wrapper/proxy based Linked Data URIs  :-)

Kingsley

> December 2009 in Denmark follow up to Kyoto is coming up. Oceans of
> raw data waiting to be processed to come up with policies that both
> address climate change issues AND generate new jobs!
>
> Milton Ponson
> GSM: +297 747 8280
> Rainbow Warriors Core Foundation
> PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
> Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
> www.rainbowwarriors.net
> Project Paradigm: A structured approach to bringing the tools for
> sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide
> www.projectparadigm.info
> NGO-Opensource: Creating ICT tools for NGOs worldwide for Project Paradigm
> www.ngo-opensource.org
> MetaPortal: providing online access to web sites and repositories of
> data and information for sustainable development
> www.metaportal.info
> SemanticWebSoftware, part of NGO-Opensource to enable SW technologies
> in the Metaportal project
> www.semanticwebsoftware.info

President & CEO