Re: 2,4 billions triples of Bioinformatics RAW DATA NOW

Thatıs really good.
Iıve loaded the owl:sameAs you publish that I didn't have already into our
general sameAs service (I hope I got them all).
For example:
http://www.rkbexplorer.com/sameAs/?uri=http://bio2rdf.org/dbpedia:3-Methylfe
ntanyl
To see in a browser, or (unix)
curl -H "Accept: application/rdf+xml"
"http://www.rkbexplorer.com/sameAs/?uri=http://bio2rdf.org/dbpedia:3-Methylf
entanyl"
To get the rdf sameAs list.
Hope that might help a little.
Best
Hugh

--
Hugh Glaser,  Reader
              Dependable Systems & Software Engineering