Re: A Personal Note ( from the human side of me... or what's left of it )

Hi Sherman,

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:22 PM, Sherman Monroe <sdmonroe@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aldo,
>
> Thank you so much for your visionary comments, it's guys like yourself who
> fuel humanities progress. And I believe you've spoken for many of the others
> of us here

Thanks, but...
My post was a thank you note to all the community. Personally, I don't
deserve credit for this.
So I "proxy" your beautiful reply to those behind the project ;)

I know emotional rants can quickly become cheesy, so I won't say anything else.
Back to work!