Notice [Dbpedia-discussion] VoiD Graph for LOD hosting instance of Virtuoso

Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> All,
>
> Finally!  We have a coherent cut of a Linked Data graph that describes
> the data hosted by LOD Cloud hosting instance of Virtuoso 6.0 Cluster
> Edition [1].
>
> We now have a graph that offers practical foundation for generating the
> LOD cloud from an RDF based Linked Data Source.
>
> You can now perform real-time statistical analysis against the LOD cloud
> data [2] -- that we host -- courtesy of the aforementioned VoiD graph.
>
> A dump of the VoiD graph is also going to be part of the public data
> sets to be exposed on Amazon EC2. And you will soon be able to make
> personal and service-specific renditions of what our particular instance
> via EC2 AMIs. Your data space will be live in minutes i.e., time it
> takes for the Virtuoso DBMS to start with the LOD Cloud data pre-loaded.
> Of course, you will also have the option to build the entire thing from
> scratch yourselves using Virtuoso or any other RDF Quad / Triples store
> capable of handling the data corpus etc..
>
> We are now going to add: Riese, OBO mappings to DBpedia, and Drug-Bank
> data to the LOD instance, so bear this in mind if the performance is
> erratic for the next 2 hrs.
>
> Other Features of the Virtuoso LOD Instance:
>
> 1. Autocomplete style Entity Lookup by Label
> 2. Autocomplete style Entity Lookup by URI
>

> Links:
>
> 1. http://lod.openlinksw.com/void/Dataset

All,

Hmm.  got the triples mangled a little example:
http://lod.openlinksw.com/about/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flod.openlinksw.com%2Fvoid%2Fontologies%2FDataset

We are going to kick off a rebuild of the VoiD graph now :-(

President & CEO