Re: News from lingvoj.org

Hi Bernard.
Great stuff.
I'm trying to get together all these sameAs links, and put them in one
service.
I had done the lingvoj ones I needed, but I hope you don't mind, but I have
now asserted all your sameAs from lingvoj.rdf into it.
For example:
http://crs.rkbexplorer.com/crs/export/?uri=http://www.lingvoj.org/lang/en

However, this has the advantage of giving easier access to inward linking to
lingvoj from all the other ones as well.
And if you want to have it as sameAs, use
http://crs.rkbexplorer.com/crs/export/?uri=http://www.lingvoj.org/lang/fr&fo
rmat=rdfn3
By the way, you will see that this sometimes gives some linking you don't
have, for example to the "recommended" opencyc URIs.
(And yes, I know that that we will probably need to do something different
with opencyc because it is words, not concepts, but not yet.)

Best
Hugh