Re: RDFa in Wikipedia

I was talking about tagging wikipedia articles with a subject (UMBEL or
Open GUID, e.g.)

I did see the Semantic-MediaWiki project, but that is more geared
towards specific ontologies.  There was a student recently working on an
RDFa plugin for it [1], but not sure how extractable that is to base
MediaWiki.

There was also a student submission to the SWIKIG group that did not
receive any responses.  Might be out of date.

1.
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=DC7AB12E-3941-43E3-BB84-408802AA3C7D%40gmail.com
2. http://www.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/pipermail/swikig/2007-July/000427.html