Re: Drilling into the LOD Cloud

----- "Damian Steer" <d.steer@bristol.ac.uk> wrote:

> [...]

Those types of relations would work for me as they are just simple entailment in the non-general case, and for sameAs people know how to interpret that now already.

How would I formally represent a specification that sameWorkAs implies you can substitute :x with :y for all ":x dc:creator :z ." statements after defining :x sameWorkAs :y? Is it possible with current grammars?

Peter