Subject: Re: Announcing Open GUID
From: "Giovanni Tummarello" <giovanni.tummarello@deri.org>
Date: Thu, September 25, 2008 11:21 am
To: jason@openguid.net
Cc: public-lod@w3.org

Hi Jason,

i believe you're persuing exactly the same goal as the Okkam project
(http://okkam.org).
unlike okkam however you have something up alrady at a nice visible,
uncluttered website.
This mail of mine is just so that you know tha tther eis this common
research effort and in fact to say that if you're very motivated to
pursue this it might make sense to talk to the Okkam people and maybe
fit in the works there, afterall there is eu funding behind this
effort so you might find yourself leveraging quite some manpower (e.g.
matching libraries).
.. on the other hands you might want to decide to stay agile and
independant :-) your pick.

Giovanni