Re: New Calais proxy could grow Linked Data Cloud

Hausenblas, Michael wrote:
> Kingsley,
>

>> Linkage to other Linked Data spaces  (instances and classes) is a
>> desired added bonus, but not the essential definition (imho) :-)
>>

> I tend to disagree. Not only a bonus, IMHO, a necessity when thinking of
> RDF-island vs. the (RDF) Web of Data, with Web being emphasised ;)

Micheal,

I am sure you know I am not an advocate of "Data Islands" in any form.

My point here is just about description of "Linked Data" in a specific
context.

Also, you sorta missed the little riddle aspect to my comments, I did
not say: "Linked Data Web" or "Web of Data" or "Data Web", I said:
Linked Data :-)

Kingsley

President & CEO