Re: New LOD Cloud - Please send us links to missing data sources

Kingsley Idehen wrote:

> Ian Davis wrote:
>> I wonder if we could highlight those doing a great job in this space
>> more, e.g. I believe Opera's  foaf output is LOD
> Ian,
>
> There are other LOD compliant FOAF spaces should we want to venture down
> this path.
>
> Personally, I think FOAF should have it's own cloud. This cloud should
> be connected LOD and then be exposed in two ways:
>
> 1. via the current FOAF node (i.e. when clicked)
> 2. it's own cloud diagram
>
> Links:
>
> 1. http://esw.w3.org/topic/FoafSites

Yep, I think in some ways a FOAF 'blob' in the LOD diagram is misleading.

FOAF I think is rather a vocabulary element present in many of the
datasets and documents being linked. Dublin Core, SIOC, DOAP etc too.

There is also a notion of a 'FOAF document' but this is pretty informal.

What would be interesting (very very interesting) would be to have
metrics for the % of documents, sources etc that have graph structures
matching some common SPARQL patterns. For FOAF and for other vocabs. A
lot of folk would find this very useful I'm sure...

cheers,

Dan