From: public-lod-request@w3.org on behalf of Tom Heath
Sent: Wed 9/17/2008 1:05 PM
To: Chris Bizer
Cc: public-lod@w3.org; Anja Jentzsch
Subject: Re: New LOD Cloud - Please send us links to missing data sources

Hi Chris,

A couple of additions/questions:

- The links between Revyu and the SW Conference Corpus are two-way
- Should Ontoworld be renamed SemanticWeb.org?
- Revyu and SemanticWeb.org have two-way links
- Is the BBC stuff going to be added?

Looking forward to the new diagram. If it was available before Friday
that would be great, as I'll be giving a talk and would love to show
the enlarged cloud ;)

Cheers,

Tom.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/